Register for the Vaccine Clinics on Thursday and Friday:
REGISTER HERE: (this is a 2-step process)
- If you are interested in having your child/children vaccinated on Thursday or Friday, (Step 1) please submit your registration using this form. You must submit one registration form per child.
- You will receive a confirmation email (from email@example.com) with a link to a SignUp Genius Appointment Scheduler.
- There are 30 appointment slots available every 15 minutes. Please (Step 2) select a slot for each child who will be getting the vaccine.
- Once you make your appointment(s) you will receive a confirmation email. Be sure to add the appointment to your calendar.
- YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER -- WALK-INS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
- MASKS REQUIRED (inside all schools)
Students must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian who will sign the consent form. You will need:
- Parent Photo ID
- Insurance Card (Vaccine is available if your child is not insured.)
Vaccine Information Night
Please join us for a virtual Parent Education evening on Tuesday, November 16 at 7 pm, featuring a panel of physicians from our township, who have a variety of medical backgrounds and expertise in dealing with Covid. Included on the panel of doctors is Dr. Simon Li, who is a principal investigator in the Rutgers pediatric clinical trial for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. He will share insights on the safety and efficacy of the vaccine. Others on the panel will address parents’ concerns and questions along with any parent/community questions regarding the vaccine for children ages 5-11.
Vaccine Information Session - Login Information
Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 7:00 pm
Event password: welcome (9352663 from phones)
Join by phone: +1-415-655-0001 US Toll
Access code: 262 025 45317
Please tune in for this informative presentation!