Skip to main content
students studying

Are you moving? Changing Schools? Here is how to let us know!

  • If you are moving out of town, or if your child is going to private school, please submit a student withdrawal form through our ExpressUpdate online site, accessed through your PowerSchool Parent accountEven if you have alerted your child’s school that he/she will not be returning next year, you must confirm it through the online site. You can submit it now with a withdrawal date of June 30.
  • If you are moving to a new address in town, please submit your address change through the ExpressUpdate  If your address change involves transferring from one elementary school to another, completing the change of address process will transfer your child to their new school. To complete the address change process, you must email residency proofs to