End of Year Reminders - Moving? Changing Addresses? Here’s what to do...
If your child will not be attending Millburn Schools next year (he/she is going to private school, you are moving out of town…) please submit a student withdrawal form through our Express Gateway update online site, accessed through your PowerSchool Parent account. (See instructions below).
Even if you have alerted your child’s school that he/she will not be returning next year, you must confirm it through the online site.
You can submit it now with a withdrawal date of June 23, 2021.
If you are moving to a new address in town, please submit your address change through the Express Gateway portal (see instructions below).
If your address change involves transferring from one elementary school to another, completing the change of address process will transfer your child to their new school.
To complete the address change process, you must provide the following residency proofs by uploading them during, or emailing them to email@example.com
- Two proofs of residency are required:
- Primary -- Homeowners: one of current mortgage statement, current municipal tax statement or deed
- Primary -- Renters: current lease
- Secondary -- one current (last 45 days) utility bill, or other legal mail addressed to your name at your Millburn/Short Hills address.
- If you have just moved to a new address in town we will accept a confirmation of utilities as a temporary secondary proof of residency until you receive a utility bill. For example, a JCP&L service start date e-mail (usually emailed by utility company as an appointment confirmation at the time you call to set up services).
Additional affidavits or custody documents may be required in specific cases.